Specially treated for corrosion resistance. Satisfies the highest safety standards.
Variable speed motor is specially designed to turn a specific impeller in order to get the optimum efficiency. Totally enclosed die cast aluminum housing, automatic thermal protection and heat resistant up to 155˚C (311˚F).
High performance lubricant withstands temperatures up to 155˚C (311˚F).
Non-combustile man made material.
Unique locking design between motor housing and impeller guard against moisture entry.
Eliminates the need for precise balancing, reduces power cost and extends bearing life.
Antivibration sound absorbing design of cast aluminium.
High quality plastic provides for long lasting durability under the toughest environmental conditions.
Uniform construction allows for optimal operation in horizontal or vertical position.
Non-corrosive and fine threaded.
Panel Fan 24"
Multifan offers a wide range of panel fans which can be installed in the sidewalls of a building. Panel fans are used for agricultural applications such as ventilation in greenhouses, pork,- dairy- and poultry houses and industrial applications such as ventilation in factories or buildings. The fans are speed-controllable and engineered for continuous operation in highly corrosive environments, outdoor use and wet applications.
Casing Fan 92 36"
To support the minimum ventilation in greenhouses, poultry and pork houses, Vostermans Ventilation Inc introduces the Multifan Casing Fan 92. The Multifan Casing Fan 92 is characterized by a compact execution and is delivered as a complete unit, easy to install. The direct driven fan is more efficient and needs less maintenance compared to belt-driven fans.
Casing Fan 130 50"
Through the aerodynamic design of the Multifan 130, Vostermans Ventilation can offer a fan with high air volumes (26,840 CFM at 0 S.P.) and 16 CFM/W. Tunnel- or length ventilated houses demand, through higher product performances higher quantities of fresh air at low cost.
Basket Fan 50"
Basket Fans from Vostermans Ventilation are in many cases an ideal solution. Because of the wide range of diameters (ranging from 20" to 50") and the variable capacity, these fans can be applied in different building structures and under a variety of circumstances
1. Available diameters range from 30 - 63 cm.
2. Various voltages 120V, 230V, 230/400V
3. Various frequencies 50Hz, 60Hz
4. Air volumes at 0 S.P. for 50 Hz panel fans range from 385 CFM to 14,540 CFM
5. Air volumes at 0 S.P. for 60 Hz panel fans range from 1,400 CFM to 13,600 CFM
1. Available with a diameter of 92 cm.
2. Air volumes at 0 S.P. range from 10,300 CFM to 11,950 CFM (available as 50 Hz fans)
3. Includes CE-approved grill at the motor side
1. Available with a diameter of 130 cm.
2. Air volumes at 0 S.P. range from 26,700 CFM to 23,200 CFM (60 Hz fans)
3. Optional cone, wireguards and light traps available
1. Available diameters range from 50 - 130 cm.
2. Various frequencies (50 Hz, 60 Hz)
3. Air volumes at 0 S.P. range from 4,150 to 28,250 CFM
(50 Hz fans)
4. Air volumes at 0 S.P. range from 4,620 to 28,250 CFM
(60 Hz fans)
WINNER OF 2008
QULITY TARGET (EVALUATE & PPM )
BEST DELIVERY 100%
BEST QUALITY ON TARGET
THE BEST OF PUNCTUALITY
QA ACTIVITY 2002
THE BEST OF MAXIMUM VALUE & QUALITY CREATION
Good Practice in Occupational Safety and Health Management 2017
Copyright © 2015 Jaroonrat Engineering Co.,Ltd. All Rights Reserved